Sunday, November 30, 2008

AmberRug....any competition?

So I did a little research this week... I visited the Washington Design Center, and a few other places, ostensibly as a decorator looking for a modern rug, but I was really mystery shopping, searching for my competition.

I was very surprised that NOT ONE COMPANY could show me a modern rug that came anywhere near close to the AmberRug. The proprietors were literally scratching their heads when charged with showing me a colorful, eclectic, and artsy rug that could fit the decor of a modern home.Oh sure... they had semi-modern designs... but nothing groundbreaking, breathtaking, or even remotely eye-catching.

After looking through a few design books, I gave up, my question answered.

Does the AmberRug have any competition, as we begin this launch of our bold and modern designs?

NO!

AmberRug has NO COMPETITION!

We are the leaders in this latest concept in floor treatment; the originators of new and groundbreaking designs!

Peace, Blessings, and Happy Holidays from Jafel

Ja'

No comments: