Monday, November 2, 2009

The life of a creative individual

Its fall! And I've been so inspired by the fall colors, I can barely wait to mix up my favorite reds, oranges, yellows and browns to see what the canvas brings.. Cheers to Fall and the beautiful colors it brings forth!

This week is sure to be busy. I want to paint a few gifts for some very special people I recently met at the Kappa celebrity auction for their scholarship fund and I need to drop off "Musically Influenced" to the Whitman Walker clinic for this years Art for Life,.... and I need to order the huge canvas I've been eyeing for 3 months...

I can't wait to paint on that monster!!!


I guess its better to be busy doing something, than nothing at all.

Stay busy people! We will reap the rewards soon!

Peace and blessings!

Ja'
Artist/Designer/CEO
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: